Come to the Divine Grace Parish Festival for a 3-day flea market event in Cranberry Twp, PA – one of the largest discount used-item sales in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Open nightly August 11-13th, 2023, the Divine Grace Parish White Elephant tent sale provides high-quality used items for those watching their budgets, a fun experience for flea market shoppers from all over the area, and funding for the Parish. This rummage sale event offers an impressive collection of gently-used and donated items with over 20,000 square feet of treasures spanning the space of three large event tents. Find bikes, furniture, tools, books, decorations, sports equipment, small kitchen appliances, baby items, children’s toys, puzzles, games and much more at incredible prices.
Location & Hours
The Divine Grace Parish Family Festival hosts the White Elephant Sale at:
St. Ferdinand Church
2535 Rochester Rd.
Cranberry Twp, PA, 16066
The White Elephant used-item sale opens 1 hour earlier then the other festival events so come early to find the best steals and deals before they disappear!!
Friday, August 11th – 4pm – 9pm
Saturday, August 12th – 4pm – 9pm
Sunday, August 13th – 3pm – 8pm
Type of Items for Sale
If you are a garage sale shopper, a yard sale hunter or a consignment sale enthusiasts, then the Divine Grace Parish White Elephant Sale is for you. Antiques, collectibles, jewelry and more – shop beneath our massive tents to find some of the best deals in Butler County! Find gently-used and like-new donated items throughout the following departments.
· Holiday & Crafts
· Garden & Pets
We are no longer accepting donations for the White Elephant Sale
The time period for accepting donations at the St. Ferdinand location has closed. Please consider donating your items to another charity. Thank you to everyone who has donated items to make this event a success.
Check back next year for future donation opportunties.
*IMPORTANT DONATION INSTRUCTIONS!! PLEASE READ!
· Items must be clean, unbroken, gently used and in good working condition. Please test, clean and repair items yourself before donation (volunteers do not have the time and supplies to make repairs).
· Items must have all their parts. Please put all the pieces in a sealed plastic bag. Unglued items won’t stay together, so deconstruct them and bag the pieces. Include the item’s model name/number and instructions if you can.
· Please indicate the size with a note taped to linens, rugs, bedding, and other soft goods.
· Please attach a note stating what your antique or collectible item is and/or what it is used for (unless manufacturers’ markings are clear).
**WE CANNOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING due to legal/safety issues or experience that such items do not sell:
· Dirty, smelly, broken, stained and moldy items – any we receive will be thrown away
· Incomplete items whose pieces can’t be substituted – for example, a picture puzzle missing a piece won’t sell
· Appliances that are large, such as full-size refrigerators, washers and dryers
· Batteries (any working batteries left in donated items are OK)
· Child car seats and booster seats – there are legal restrictions on resale of these items
· Christmas decorations that are homemade
· Clothing – use the St. Vincent de Paul box in the St. Ferdinand parking lot instead
· Clothing patterns that have been opened – shoppers can’t be sure they are complete
· Copiers and printers unless working ink cartridges are included to ensure they work
· Craft projects that are partially completed
· Encyclopedia, textbooks, and magazines
· Exercise equipment that is large and heavy, such as treadmills and weight stacks
· Hangars made from wire (plastic and wood are OK)
· Instruments that are not portable – such as full-size organs and pianos
· Liquid and gel chemicals of any kind
· Makeup, creams, perfumes, and other dispensable personal care items
· Mattresses, box springs, and sleeping pillows (throw pillows are OK)
· Pictures, frames and mirrors that are larger than 36” on any side
· Sewing machines attached to cabinets (portable machines are OK)
· Televisions and monitors that are not flat screens
· Tires for cars
· VCR and 8-track tapes and racks
· Window blinds, rods, and shades
Thank you for your donations of time and goods to help make our sale a success!